Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The blues...

Annelise (my daughter) is currently doing her HSC. She read the last post and said "learning should be fun? tell that to this stupid HSC thing."
She is more than slightly stressed because she has to finish her textiles major assignment by friday. A mighty work. A dress and amazing big black cape - complete with silver cobwebs.

It really is amazingly good.

Go Anna, go

The the teaching process - she did it through the Sydney Distance High school- left a lot to be desired. A way that certainly didn't suit her at all. Minimal support from the school and lots and lots of time with Judy (her mother and my wife (25 yrs in 2 weeks) ) doing lots to help.

:-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww dad, you talked about me!
thanks, it means alot to hear your encouragement. i so can't wait till this month is over!
love you daddy!
Lisey

Colin said...

Annalisey - I always talk about you. I love you too

Anonymous said...

yeah but not all your talking about me is positive...
alot of it's "gee whiz annelise, would you be quiet?"
thats not positive.

Colin said...

for the record: Annelise sings, really well (she was in School Spectacular for the last 3 years - 1 with the school and twice in the School spec Choir), all the time. I am sure she sings in her sleep too. Vocal performance is also one of her HSC major works.
from a proud Dad